Saturday, April 5, 2008

Daily Broomball: PLAYOFFS PART 2 a.k.a THE END

We lost.

We lost 8-1.

I picked out the equipment bag before the game. Turned out all the helmets were the wrong size. I don't care what anybody says, that had a factor in the game. True, we were very overconfident going into this game, that was a factor too. But the fact that all of our helmets were either too big or too small really really urked me.

That word urked has been coming up a lot lately in my life. More on that later.

Fact is the season's over and my competitive rage will have to find another outlet for a while now. The Tigers has been loosing without Grandy, Michigan football's not playing, i'm not sure i can count on the Pistons or Red Wings in the playoffs, and i desperately need to find a job soon.

Sorry i haven't posted in a coupl of days, it's a hectic life being a junior at the University of Michigan.

No comments: